how to login to netgear extender
You can login to your Netgear WIFI Extender following this 8 steps:
- Make sure your computer or Smartphone is connected to your extender’s network. Your extended network router is, normally, named different than your main connection.
- Select your default Internet browser: Microsoft Edge, Apple’s Safari, Google’s Chrome, Mozilla Firefox… and launch a new window.
- Depending on your extended WIFI network name, do the following
- If your extender and router use different WiFi network names, type mywifiext.net into your browser and click the ENTER key
- If they use the same WIFI network name, type http://<extender’s IP address> (i.e. http://192.168.1.1) into your browser and click the ENTER key.
- On the login page, type your username and password.
The username is, usually, an email address or the default username “admin” (without “”)
If you forgot your username or your password, click the Username & Password Help link.
- Click LOG IN.
- If your browser displays the Menu icon, click or tap it. The extender menu will be displayed.
- Select Settings to check and mofidy your Netgear Extender Settings
How do I find the IP address of a device connected to my router
- Log in to your router, we explained how to login to your Netgear router here.
- Find the page that lists the devices connected to your Netgear router.
- Click BASIC > Attached Devices.
- Your device name’s and IP Address will be displayed