How to login to netgear router
If it’s not, you will be redirected to https://www.netgear.com/home/services/routerlogincom/ which is a help page on Netgear’s website
If that doesn’t work, you can try this two IP addresses:
Which will lead you to the configuration panel of your Netgear Router
How to access NETGEAR Router Admin Page?
As we just discussed, it’s simple. Follow this 4 steps:
- Launch a new window on your web browser: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox…
- In the URL bar, type one of this both URLs routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com and click the ENTER key.
Alternatively, you can type also your router’s default IP, which will be 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 and press ENTER as well.
- Type you username and password. If you haven’t specified a different user and password, the default ones are:
- Netgear router default username: admin
- Netgear router default password: password
- Click on Log In and you will be logged in.
Manage your router config using an app
If you prefer to manage your Netgear router settings from an app, you can download the NightHawk App. It’s available both in:
From the app you can check your connected devices and administrate their settings easily
What is the default login for Netgear router?
As discussed above, the default username is “admin” (without “”) and the default password is “password” (without “”)
What is the Netgear router login IP?
As discussed above, the default login can be found at 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
Simply type one of those IPs on your Internet browser’s address bar and click ENTER.
How do I access Netgear WiFi settings?
You can do that by accessing:
And typing your username and password. The default ones are “admin” and “password” (without “”).
Alternatively, you can access your WiFi settings downloading the NightHawk App