If you wish to perform a factory reset, just follow this teps
- Plug in your extender.
- If the Power LED does not light, press the Power or On/Off button.
- If the Power LED , wait for the LEDs on your extender to stabilize. This may take a few minutes.
- Locate your extender’s Reset or Factory Reset button. That button is usually located on the side or bottom panel behind a small hole.
- Use a straightened paper clip or similarly sized object to press and hold the Reset or Factory Reset button until the Power LED blinks. This can take up to 10 seconds.
- Wait for the LEDs on your extender to stabilize. This can take a few minutes.
- The Netgear router is now reseted to factory’s settings.